Social Media Executive
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Location: Unit 1 North, Oxgate Lane, Brent Cross, Staples Corner, Edgware Road, London, NW2 7JA.
Work closely with the Head of Marketing to assist in the growth of our social media channels and brand
- Regular content creation for English Cheesecake Company. Showcase our range of products through amazing content, both photography and videography. This can show off all things we sell but we’d also love to create great ‘behind the scenes’ content that shows off our creative foodie kitchen
- Regular and consistent posting across our social media
- Management of our Social Media Calendar
- Paid social & re-targeting
- Influencer outreach / PR opportunities / Collaborations
- Brand partnerships – Reach out to like-minded brands that are a good fit for ECC to collaborate on social activities throughout the
- Answering any consumer questions that come through social channels ( in conjunction with our Customer Services team )
- Assist in the growth of ECC.com through merchandising and web management.
- Support in newsletters with
- Assist with Retail marketing, Brand marketing projects as appropriate.
- Assist in photoshoots with external photographers – Styling, mood boarding, bring ideas!
- Assist in events – Food festivals, markets, pop-ups and sampling
Ideally comfortable with a camera and some food styling experience / knowledge.
Someone who is keen to get stuck in and push the boundaries with content and creativity. Self-motivated, driven and always goes above and beyond.
Experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics is desirable, as is experience of working with Shopify.
Someone with a broader interest in marketing, who is looking to grow within a small team who are expanding quickly with lots of exciting opportunities going on.