Frequently asked questions
- Serves as a wedding cake and as a dessert.
- FREE silver cake boards and stand included in the price of the cake, plus you get to keep the stand!
- FREE standard delivery to all UK mainland addresses – Standard delivery to is between 8am- 6pm to a residential address. To a venue delivery is requested between 9am- 5.30pm. All cakes need to be signed for.
- All cakes delivered 2 days prior to the wedding.
- One sample cheesecake is refundable in the price of the cake when you place your order.
- Orders must be placed with a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the date of the wedding although we can do express orders (Please call).
- Our cakes are delivered frozen with dry ice.
- Defrosting time is a minimum of 18hrs in the fridge. Defrosting Instructions are sent with all orders
- We recommend that you keep the cake on display no longer than 15 minutes for the cutting ceremony (the cake needs to be treated like ice cream).
- You will need to ensure that your venue can keep your cake refrigerated for the duration of your day.
- Portioning size: 3 tiers (approx. 40 portions), 4 tiers (approx 100 portions), 5 tiers (approx 140 portions).
- We can provide extra portions if required.
- All wedding cake orders are taken via the phone. We will then provide you with a quotation for the wedding cake of your choice.
- All payments for wedding cakes are taken in full upon receipt of confirmation of the quotation provided and your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Any Allergies? Let us know...
Question not answered?
Just drop us a line and we'll get back to you in a jiffy!