An absolute treat for the taste-buds! Our smooth and creamy vanilla cheesecake is blended with Marc Du Champagne and rests on our famous, crunchy digestive biscuit base, all topped with the plumpest and juiciest of delicious strawberry halves.
Our cakes are delivered frozen, packed in a heavy duty polystyrene container with individually wrapped dry ice (you can find our dry ice safety sheet here) and arrive via express courier service.
It’s important you read the below and acknowledge you understand it. Our cheesecakes are perishable, must be refrigerated and cannot be re-delivered. Our cakes require defrosting for approximately 8 hours in the fridge.
1. Someone must be at the address specified to sign for the delivery.
2. You must inform the recipient to expect a delivery on the specified day.
3. We cannot leave your order without a signature
4. If there is a concierge/reception at your delivery address it is your responsibility to inform them to expect the delivery
5. If there are any complicated delivery instructions, such as an intercom or access to a gated area, please let us know by phone: +44 (0)20 8964 9556 and confirm your request by email: email@example.com
See 'Our Cakes' for Defrosting Times
Cakes must be defrosted in the fridge - do NOT defrost at room temperature