If you are a nutter for Peanut Butter, you will love our NEW five high Beanut Putter Brownie Cheesecake. This decadent deliciousness is formed on our famous, crunchy digestive chocolate biscuit base, covered with a dense layer of classic chocolate brownie, smothered with a generous helping of smooth soy “Beanut Putter” butter, and of course we squeezed in a layer of our famous baked vanilla New York cheesecake, all topped and coated with milk chocolate fudge and a drizzle of rich, Argentinian Dulce de leche caramel toffee sauce.
Our cakes are delivered frozen, packed in a heavy duty polystyrene container with individually wrapped dry ice (you can find our dry ice safety sheet here) and arrive via express courier service.
It’s important you read the below and acknowledge you understand it. Our cheesecakes are perishable, must be refrigerated and cannot be re-delivered. Our cakes require defrosting for approximately 8 hours in the fridge.
1. Someone must be at the address specified to sign for the delivery.
2. You must inform the recipient to expect a delivery on the specified day.
3. We cannot leave your order without a signature
4. If there is a concierge/reception at your delivery address it is your responsibility to inform them to expect the delivery
5. If there are any complicated delivery instructions, such as an intercom or access to a gated area, please let us know by phone: +44 (0)20 8964 9556 and confirm your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See 'Our Cakes' for Defrosting Times
Cakes must be defrosted in the fridge - do NOT defrost at room temperature